Sunday, January 14, 2007

Interview with a Masturbator

I had the chance to chat with Richard from Peter Files this evening: below is the first few minutes of the interview. You will find a link to the complete interview underneath.

Topics covered include compulsive masturbation, masturbation's addictive properties, exhibitionist masturbation, same-sex mutual masturbation, and balancing masturbation with a full and complete lifestyle.

The Interview:

The Masturbatrix:: So tell me - how long have you been a masturbator?

Richard: I started masturbating at about 13, I think. so that makes about 40 years

The Masturbatrix:: Do you recall the first time you masturbated to orgasm?

Richard: Doesn't EVERY male?!!!

The Masturbatrix:: I suppose they do! Tell me about it.

Richard: It was an accidental discovery. I had no idea that it was possible. I had a vague understanding of sex, but no idea I could have an orgasm on my own.

Richard: I had been having erotic dreams for several months, some of them wet, but no ejaculate noticeable Also, I had been playing a lot in the bath, trying to replicate the extraordinary feeling of the dreams, erecting my penis and thrusting it out, etc. No clue how to properly stimulate it. I was using soap as a lubricant (bad idea: causes rashes), and had myself really well soaped up.

I was sitting on the edge of the tub, feeling the tub rim slip up between my buttocks cheeks, and holding my penis, wiggling it this way and that. Suddenly, I felt the most amazing feeling. A tension I couldn't explain. My first thought was: I'm having a heart attack. My second thought was: If so, I don't want it to stop.

The Masturbatrix:: (laughs)

Richard: That was my first orgasm. I didn't even notice if I ejaculated; too much soap I suppose. I thought maybe I had broken something inside. But still I tried to repeat the experience. It was several days before I was successful...

Click Here to read the complete masturbation interview



9 comments:

Mac said...

I enjoyed your interview with Richard. He must be the champion masturbator, or certainly one of them, of all times. I don't espouse all his ideas but I do love masturbation. However, I would never like to be in a situation where I couldn't have great sex with a woman. The need to be inside a woman will always be there for me.

Powerscotch said...

Interesting interview. Are there other Masturbation interviews on this blog? Everyone in the masturbation community knows Richard, I think. He's a pioneer.

To his comments I would add, as a str8 male, I cyber j/o with other males all the time, but if there were women to be found, I would prefer that. In other words, my male-male activity is a result of the extremely limited availability of women.

The Masturbatrix said...

Thanks for reading the interview. I hope it will be the first of many interviews with Richard; he certainly has a lot to say on the subject! I also hope his interview will be the first of many interviews with different people who have strong thoughts and opinions on Masturbation. Thanks for your feedback.

Ally
The Masturbatrix

zbvhsble said...

An observation about this exchange—

“The Masturbatrix:: Do you recall the first time you masturbated to orgasm?

Richard: Doesn't EVERY male?!!!

The Masturbatrix:: I suppose they do! Tell me about it.”

I’m 46 with active sex life and avid lifelong masturbator, but I do not recall my first time to masturbate to orgasm. I started masturbating at least as early as age 7 but all I knew to do was rub my penis – with my hand, against the sheets, against pillows – all without any inkling of the possibility of orgasms, which presumably I was too young for anyway. This was a nightly habit on which I would spend countless hours. (I even recall fantasizing about lying naked on a merry-go-round with my erect penis poking through the bottom to rub on endlessly a sheet – something that could go on without interruption). I was also a bit of an exhibitionist, but a shy one, letting my erection be seen by my sister or mother when opportunity arose but not so often that it seemed intentional. It wasn’t until I was 12 or 13 or so that I heard guys teasing another guy about masturbating, and began to put two and two together that this was what I had been doing for many years. I then remember that within a year or so of that I was coming regularly, often masturbating into a sock. But I don’t remember when that started or ever having a realization that there was a pleasurable resolution to the torturous hours of rubbing my thingy.

Keith said...

I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE PART IN THE INTERVIEW, PLEASE!!!!

Mike Stewart said...

I tip my hat to Richard, truly one of the masters of masturbation! His blog is a regular read and so is this one! Cheers!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LadySonia said...

Richard's first orgasm was truly an amazing experience.
I have enjoyed reading the interview..

Thank you:-) LadySonia

game01 said...

Actually, I do not recall my first time to masturbate to orgasm. I started masturbating at least as early as age 7 but all I knew to do was rub my penis – with my hand, against the sheets, against pillows.